1. Xiaohu Wu, “Thermal Radiative Properties of Uniaxial Anisotropic Materials and their Manipulations”, 2021, Springer Singapore
74. Jun Wu*, Yasong Sun, Biyuan Wu, Chunlei Sun, and Xiaohu Wu*, Broadband and wide-angle solar absorber for the visible and near-infrared frequencies, Solar Energy (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2022.04.032).
73. Jun Wu*, Yasong Sun, Biyuan Wu, Chunlei Sun, and Xiaohu Wu*, Perfect metamaterial absorber for solar energy utilization, International Journal of Thermal Sciences (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijthermalsci.2022.107638).
72. Ruiyi Liu, Chenglong Zhou, Yong Zhang, Zheng Cui, Xiaohu Wu*, and Hongliang Yi, Near-field radiative heat transfer in hyperbolic materials, International Journal of Extreme Manufacturing (https://doi.org/10.1088/2631-7990/ac64d6).
71. Jun Wu, Zhongmin Wang, Biyuan Wu, Zhangxing Shi, and Xiaohu Wu*, The giant enhancement of nonreciprocal radiation in Thue-morse aperiodic structures, Optics and Laser Technology, 152, 108138 (2022).
70. Xiuwei Yang, Dehai Zhang, Zhongmin Wang, Yanbo Zhang, Jun Wu, Biyuan Wu, and Xiaohu Wu, Super-resolution reconstruction of terahertz images based on a deep-learning network with a residual channel attention mechanism, Applied Optics (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1364/AO.452511)
69. Yasong Sun, Biyuan Wu, Kezhang Shi, Zhangxing Shi, and Xiaohu Wu, Volume-confined hyperbolic polaritons and surface-confined hyperbolic polaritons in ultrathin hyperbolic sheets and their identification, Engineered Science, (DOI: 10.30919/es8d675).
68. Jun Wu, Xiuwei Yang, Zhongmin Wang, Biyuan Wu, and Xiaohu Wu*, Tunable multichannel terahertz perfect graphene absorber with Fibonacci quasiperiodic photonic crystal, Advanced Composites and Hybrid Materials, (https://doi.org/10.1007/s42114-022-00447-w).
67. Xiaohu Wu*, Chengshuai Su, Kezhang Shi, Feng Wu, and Ceji Fu, Coupling between hyperbolic phonon polaritons excited in two ultrathin hexagonal boron nitride sheets, Engineered Science, (DOI: 10.30919/es8e669).
66. Chunlei Sun, Yuan Zou, Caiyan Qin, Meijie Chen, Xiaoke Li, Bin Zhang, and Xiaohu Wu*, Solar absorption characteristics of SiO2@Au core-shell composite nanorods for the direct absorption solar collector, Renewable Energy, 189, 402-411 (2022).
65. Jun Wu, Yasong Sun, Biyuan Wu, and Xiaohu Wu*, Strong nonreciprocal mid-infrared radiation at small angles based on the excitation of guided modes, Engineered Science, (DOI: 10.30919/es8d650)
64. Chenglong Zhou, Zahra Torbatian, Xiaohu Wu, Yong Zhang, Hongliang Yi, and Dino Novko, Tunable near-field radiative effect in a Td-WTe2 single layer, Physical Review Applied 17, 014044 (2022).
63. Feng Wu, Dejun Liu, Xiaohu Wu, Hongju Li, and Shuyuan Xiao, Frequency-tunable wide-angle polarization selection with a graphene-based anisotropic epsilon-near-zero metamaterial, Journal of Optics 24, 024004 (2022).
62. Yang Hu, Yasong Sun*, Zhiheng Zheng, Jinlin Song, Kezhang Shi, and Xiaohu Wu*, Rotation-induced significant modulation of near-field radiative heat transfer between hyperbolic nanoparticles, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 189, 122666 (2022).
61. Jun Wu*, Feng Wu, Tiancheng Zhao, Mauro Antezza, and Xiaohu Wu*, Dual-band nonreciprocal thermal radiation by coupling optical Tamm states in magnetophotonic multilayers, International Journal of Thermal Sciences 175, 107457 (2022).
60. Chenglong Zhou, Xiaohu Wu, Yong Zhang, Hongliang Yi*, and Dino Novko, Near-field thermal radiation of germanium selenide single layer, Physical Review Materials 5 124005 (2021).
59. Jun Wu, Zhongmin Wang, Han Zhai, Zhangxing Shi, Xiaohu Wu*, and Feng Wu*, Near-complete violation of Kirchhoff’s law in thermal radiation in ultrathin magnetic Weyl semimetal films, Optical Materials Express 11 4058-4066 (2021).
58. Ruiyi Liu, Lixin Ge, Biyuan Wu, Zheng Cui*, and Xiaohu Wu*, Near-field radiative heat transfer between topological insulators via surface plasmon polaritons, iScience 24 (2021) 103408.
57. Jun Wu*, Feng Wu, Tiancheng Zhao, Han Zhai, and Xiaohu Wu*, Nonreciprocal thermal radiation based on Fibonacci quasi-periodic structures, Engineered Science (DOI: 10.30919/es8d575).
56. Jun Wu*, Feng Wu, Tiancheng Zhao, and Xiaohu Wu*, Tunable nonreciprocal thermal emitter based on metal grating an graphene, International Journal of Thermal Science 172 (2022) 107316.
55. Chenglong Zhou, Xiaohu Wu, Yong Zhang, and Hongliang Yi, Super-Planckian thermal radiation in borophene sheets, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 183(5) (2022) 122140.
54. Biyuan Wu, Zhangxing Shi, Feng Wu, Mingjun Wang*, and Xiaohu Wu*, Strong chirality in twisted bilayer a-MoO3, Chinese Physics B (DOI: 10.1088/1674-1056/ac3740).
53. Chunlei Sun, Caiyan Qin, Han Zhai, Bin Zhang*, and Xiaohu Wu*, Optical properties of plasmon dimer nanoparticles for solar energy absorption, Nanomaterials 11(10) (2021) 2722.
52. Ruiyi Liu, Lixin Ge, Haiyan Yu, Zheng Cui*, and Xiaohu Wu*, Near-field radiative heat transfer via coupling graphene plasmons with different phonon polaritons in the reststrahlen bands, Engineered Science (DOI: 10.30919/es8d529).
51. Jun Wu*, Feng Wu, and Xiaohu Wu*, Strong dual-band nonreciprocal radiation based on a four-part periodic metal grating, Optical Materials 120 (2021) 111476.
50. Caiyan Qin, Han Gong, Chunlei Sun, and Xiaohu Wu*, Optical properties of a core/shell/shell shape metal-insulator-metal composite nanoparticle for solar energy absorption, Engineered Science (DOI: 10.30919/es8e509).
49. Haiyan Yu, Haochun Zhang*, Jinchuan Zhao, Jing Liu, Xinlin Xia, and Xiaohu Wu, Thermal conductivity of micro/nano-porous polymers: prediction models and applications, Frontiers of Physics 17(2) (2022) 23202.
48. Chenglong Zhou, Xiaohu Wu, Yong Zhang, and Hongliang Yi*, Amplification and modulation effect of elliptical surface polaritons on a thermal diode, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 180 (2021) 121794.
47. Feng Wu, Xiaohu Wu, Shuyuan Xiao, Guanghui Liu, and Hongju Li, Broadband wide-angle multilayer absorber based on a broadband omnidirectional optical Tamm state, Optics Express 29 (2021) 23976-23987.
46. Xiaohu Wu, Haiyan Yu, Feng Wu, and Biyuan Wu, Enhanced nonreciprocal radiation in Weyl semimetals by attenuated total reflection, AIP Advances 11 (2021) 075106. (Editor’s Pick)
45. Xiaohu Wu, Ruiyi Liu, Haiyan Yu, and Biyuan Wu, Strong nonreciprocal radiation in magnetophotonic crystals, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 272 (2021) 107794.
44. Annika Ott, Yang Hu, Xiaohu Wu, and Svend-Age Biehs, Radiative thermal switch exploiting hyperbolic surface phonon polaritons, Physical Review Applied 15 (2021) 064073.
43. Biyuan Wu, Mingjun Wang, Peng Yu, Feng Wu, and Xiaohu Wu, Strong circular dichroism triggered by near-field perturbation, Optical Materials 118 (2021) 111255.
42. Biyuan Wu, Mingjun Wang, Feng Wu, and Xiaohu Wu, Strong extrinsic chirality in biaxial hyperbolic material α-MoO3 with in-plane anisotropy, Applied Optics 60 (2021) 4599-4605.
41. Chenglong Zhou, Xiaohu Wu, Yong Zhang, Ming Xie, and Hongliang Yi, Radiative modulator based on Moire hybridization with elliptic plasmons, Applied Physics Letters 118, 173103 (2021).
40. Chenglong Zhou, Xiaohu Wu, Yong Zhang, Hongliang Yi*, and Mauro Antezza*, Polariton topological transition effects on radiative heat transfer, Physics Review B
39. Xiaohu Wu*, Zhaoxian Chen, and Feng Wu, Strong Nonreciprocal Radiation in a InAs Film by Critical Coupling with a Dielectric Grating, ES Energy & Environment (doi: 10.30919/esee8c442).
38. Feng Wu, and Xiaohu Wu, Optical topological transition and refraction control in crystal quartz with tilting optical axis, Journal of the Optical Society of America B (doi: 10.1364/JOSAB.414593)
37. Xiaohu Wu, Observation of high contrast ratio asymmetric transmission for linearly and circularly polarized waves, Journal of Physics Communications, (https://doi.org/10.1088/2399-6528/abef24)
36. Feng Wu, Yang Long, Hongju Li, Ying Chen, Meiyan Pan, and Xiaohu Wu, Frequency-tunable terahertz angular selectivity based on dielectric-graphene multilayer structure, Applied Optics (doi: 10.1364/AO.419723)
35. Cunhai Wang, Xiaohu Wu, Fuqiang Wang, and Xinxin Zhang, Optimization design of a multilayer structure for broadband and direction-selective emissivity, ES Energy & Environment 11 (2021) 84-92.
34. Xiaohu Wu, and Ceji Fu, Hyperbolic volume and surface phonon polaritons excited in an ultrathin hyperbolic slab: connection of dispersion and topology, Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering (doi: 10.1080/15567265.2021.1883165)
33. Xiaohu Wu, and Ceji Fu, Near-field radiative modulator based on dissimilar hyperbolic materials with in-plane anisotropy, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 168 (2021) 120908.
32. Xiaohu Wu, The promising structure to verify the Kirchhoff’s law for nonreciprocal materials, ES Energy & Environment (doi: 10.30919/esee8c1047).
31. Biyuan Wu, Mingjun Wang, and Xiaohu Wu, Broadband tunable absorption based on phase change materials, Results in Physics 20 (2021) 103704.
30. Xiaohu Wu*, and Ruiyi Liu, Near-field radiative heat transfer between graphene covered biaxial hyperbolic materials, ES Energy and Environment 10 (2020) 66-72. (封面论文)
29. Chenglong Zhou, Xiaohu Wu, Yong Zhang, and Hongliang Yi*, Thermal switch with multiple discrete levels, ES Energy and Environment 10 (2020) 50-58.
28. R. Macedo*, C. A. McEleney, M. G. Jimenez, and Xiaohu Wu, Unidirectional Light Propagation in Natural Crystals, Optics & Photonics News 53 (2020).
27. Xiaohu Wu, Ceji Fu*, Near-field radiative heat transfer between uniaxial hyperbolic media: Role of volume and surface phonon polaritons, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer 258 (2021) 107337.
26. Mingjun Wang*, Biyuan Wu, Feng Wu, and Xiaohu Wu, Tunable transmission realized with phase change materials, Plasmonics https://doi.org/10.1007/s11468-020-01256-x
25、Peng Yu*, Baoqing Wang, Xiaohu Wu, Wenhao Wang, Hongxing Xu, and Zhiming Wang*, Study of circular dichroism of honeycomb-shaped elliptical hole absorber, Acta Physica Sinica 69 (2020) 207101.
24、Xiaohu Wu*, and Cunhai Wang, The application of asymmetric transmission in daytime radiative cooling cannot increase the cooling power, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 215 (2020) 110662.
23、Dejun Liu, Lin Chen*, Xiaohu Wu, and Feng Liu*, Terahertz composite plasmonic slabs based on double-layer metallic gratings, Optics Express 28 (2020) 18212-18223.
22、 Xiaohu Wu, Ceji Fu*, and Zhuomin M. Zhang*, Chiral absorbers based on polarization conversion and excitation of magnetic polaritons, ES Energy & Environment 8 (2020) 5-15. (封面论文)
21、Xiaohu Wu, Ceji Fu*, and Zhuomin M. Zhang*, Near-field radiative heat transfer between two α-MoO3 Biaxial Crystals, Journal of Heat Transfer 142(7) (2020) 072802.
20、Zhuomin M. Zhang*, Xiaohu Wu, and Ceji Fu, Validity of Kirchhoff’s las for semitransparent films made of anisotropic materials, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 245 (2020) 106904.
19、Xiaohu Wu, C. A. Mceleney, M. G. Jimenez, and R. Macedo*, Emergent asymmetries and enhancement in the absorption of natural hyperbolic crystals, Optica 6(12) (2019) 1478-1483. （“2020中国光学十大进展”候选推荐，网址：http://www.opticsjournal.net/Columns/ZGGX?type=view&postid=PT200224000061aGdJf）
18、Xiaohu Wu, Ceji Fu*, and Zhuomin M. Zhang*, Effects of orientation on the directional and hemispherical emissivity of hyperbolic metamaterials, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 135 (2019) 1207-1217.
17、 Xiaohu Wu, Ceji Fu*, and Zhuomin M. Zhang*, Chiral response of a twisted bilayer of hexagonal boron nitride, Optics Communications 452 (2019) 124-129.
16、 Xiaohu Wu, Angular optical transparency induced by photonic topological transition in hexagonal boron nitride, Plasmonics 14 (2019) 973-977.
15、 Xiaohu Wu, and Ceji Fu*, Ultra-broadband perfect absorption with stacked asymmetric hyperbolic metamaterial slabs, Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering 22(2) (2018) 114-123.
14、 Xiaohu Wu, and Ceji Fu*, Manipulation of enhanced absorption with tilted hexagonal boron nitride slabs, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 209 (2018) 150-155.
13、 Xiaohu Wu, Investigation on the optical transition of hexagonal boron nitride, Plasmonics 13(5) (2018) 1695-1698.
12、 Xiaohu Wu, and Ceji Fu*, Broadband and high-contrast-ratio optical diodes based on polarization conversion and photonic bandgap, Journal of Optics 20 (2018) 075603.
11、 Xiaohu Wu, Perfect absorption in cascaded asymmetric hyperbolic metamaterial slabs, Superlattics and Microstructures 124 (2018) 10-16.
10、 Xiaohu Wu, Ceji Fu*, and Zhuomin M. Zhang*, Influence of hBN orientation on the near-field radiative heat transfer between graphene/hBN heterostructures, Journal of Photonics for Energy 9(3) (2018) 032702.
9、 Xiaohu Wu, Theoretical investigation of the effect of hexagonal boron nitride on perfect absorption in infrared regime, Optics Communications 425 (2018) 172-175.
8、 Xiaohu Wu, Goos-Hanchen shifts in tilted uniaxial crystals, Optics Communications 416 (2018) 181-184.
7、 Xiaohu Wu, High extinction ratio hexagonal boron nitride polarizer, Optik 175 (2018) 290-295.
6、 Xiaohu Wu, Realizing optical transparency in a continuous metal film coated with double microcavities, Optik 172 (2018) 1100-1103.
5、 Xiaohu Wu, The singularities in the 4×4 matrix formalisms, Optik 168 (2018) 10-12.
4、 Xiaohu Wu, Can Jin, and Ceji Fu*, Eigenvalues analysis for EM waves in anisotropic materials and its applications for unidirectional transmission and unidirectional invisibility, Optics Communications 407 (2017) 507-510.
3、 Xiaohu Wu, and Ceji Fu*, Broadband high contrast ratio optical diodes based on polarization conversion, Applied Physics B 123 (2017) 247.
2、 Xiaohu Wu, and Ceji Fu*, Unidirectional transmission based on polarization conversion and excitation of magnetic or surface polaritons, AIP Advances 7 (2017) 075208.
1、 Hui Liu, Xiaohu Wu, Shaojun Mao*, Mei Li, and Jun Yue, A time varying ventilation and dust control strategy based on the temporospatial characteristics of dust dispersion, Minerals 7 (2017) 59